Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Money

Really money is not important for me, that is, money isn´t all but unfortunately nowadays it is necessary. I think it´s necessary because everything has a price, such as, education, health, food, water, etc. I would like this was less important and the people made things to help others or voluntarily.

I often spend money in things that I need, I hate to go shopping, I get bored fast, I only go when I really need something or when I discover some by chance. I think that spending money in social life, with my friends in food and beverages, also I spend in traveling, I often visit Valparaíso because I have friends there and I like the city, although all this with a student budget. I am lucky, because I just spend money in myself I try to save to take advantage about this.   

I think I am good at managing because I always have some money in my petty cash, I try not spend when I am in bankrupt until I earn something from work in the university or other.

If I was a millionaire I don´t know! Really I don´t like this, but probably I would search advice and I travel and I could work in my area  unworried for the salary, and of course I could help people and others cliches for millionaires.

And finally if I had to pawn any of my belonging, I would pawn my television because I don´t watch t.v. and it´s unnecessary, also It could be some furniture, really I don´t have a lot of things to pawn but, if it was necessary it would be these things.   
        

2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I think that is amazing that you say that you're lucky because you just have to spend money in yourself, that is a real advantage in our society. I tell you because is my case to.
    bye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I agree with you in many points, specially with the first idea (: I also pawn my TV because I don't wath television hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete