Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A day to remember

Really I don´t have a particular remarkable day, but I remember one, because it was a terrible day. I remember a day in the last year, this happened in the end of semester.

This year was the first in the mention of physical anthropology and the terms of career changed in comparison with the two previous years. In the end of that year I had subjects such as anatomy, chemistry, genetic, and others, and I was really tired in that moment.

In the last weeks I had many test and presentations and in a particular day I had three test in the same hour in different places. This happened because I had a discordant with the professor, and he forgot to say that the test was in the social science faculty and not in health faculty.

I was angry and my classmates too, finally everything was solved, the hours changed, then a complex conversation with the professors involved, and the forgetful professor laughed and decided to take the test on another day. This resolved the problem but we lost important time and the mood was horrible among my classmates. Well, this makes yourself an adult like my grandmother says.

I hope this doesn´t  happen again, and everyone programs our time better.




1 comment:

  1. D: in any case, your grandmother is right!

    ReplyDelete