Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My favorite band or singer

This is not my favorite band because I don´t have one favorite band, but I must write for this topic then I choose this band.
I´m going to talk about Talking Heads, this band is formed in USA during 70´s, although the principal singer is Scottish. In addition to three musician, a guitarist and keyboard, a drummer and a bass. The kind of music that they play is categorized as new wave but including influences of punk, rock, funk, they were very famous in the 80´s in Europe and USA and still are a influence in British music.
I like this band because they have different elements of music, use computers and classic instruments, or combine, they really sound good for me, and the performance in video are funny and creative, my favorite song is "Psycho Killer" because it is the first I heard, and it was in my mind for many days, it is enthusiastic, funny and ironic "I hate people when they're not polite" it´s part of the letter, and this also is my feeling. I listen to this band when I´m happy or when I celebrate something, or always like now :P


     
   

2 comments:

  1. Hello mysterious person whose firm is a dot. Yo commented my post so I'll do the same thing. I'm not sure who you are, but I checked your previous posts and I think that my guess is right. Mmmm... Don't you have a favorite band? I don't know if that is something good or not... Anyway, I liked the song "Psycho Killer" (although I didn't like the dances performed by the guy in yellow at the beginning of the video and at th end of it, but it was "creative" I guess). What you said about "they have different elements of music, use computers and classic instruments" is a very interesting thing. I like innovation. I didn't know about this band but it was funny in its own way. Well, it was very fun and interesting. A very curious band.... See you next class! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I didn't know who you are at first too. I had to read all your posts to realize that it was you xD I don't know about this band, but when you said that a part of a song is ironic and funny, it sounds interesting to me :B I will listen to the band (:

    ReplyDelete